Here is a video I made while diagnosing and attempting to fix a problem with one of my gf’s old CDJ’s. It turned out to be a very simple mechanical fix, watch the video below to see more.
I’ve updated the Arduino code from my previous post here to add a very crude form of swing to the Volca sync beat. Unfortunately it can’t do real swing as the Volcas currently take 1/8th note sync signals and have 1/16th note sequencers. The code just changes every other beat signal to vary by a … [Read more…]
Hello everyone. I thought I’d share some experimentation I’ve been doing with the Arduino and a 12 bit dac (mcp4921). I’d been looking for things I could do with it and one obvious thing that came to mind was creating a sync signal for the Volca’s. I analysed the output of the sync signal from … [Read more…]